THE ROLLINGSKULL, VOLUME 11, ISSUE 156
October 5, 2017 | Music by Revolution Saints, "Light In the Dark."
- Can Pete make it 0 and 5 as he takes on the Gangsters?
- Go J vs. Obi Wong: Battle for Rookie Supremacy
- "Where's Waldo?" has been replaced with "Where's Jimmy?"
- Linguist will work for food and a decent free agent!
- Flying Gators put the Deflators in their place as they take over the Central.
All this and more...
E. A. Presley
Editor and Chief of the Rolling Skull
Week four's trivia question, " "
"In Week 1, two different rookies ran for more than 120 yards -- Kareem Hunt and Dalvin Cook. Who is the only other active running back who ran for over 120 yards in Week 1 of his rookie season?" The answer is Matt Forte who ran 123 yards for Chicago against the Colts in 2008.
This week's checklist:
1. Make sure you check your roster prior to Thursday games to make sure you don't lock in or lock out the wrong player.
Your other players for Sunday and Monday will lock in at 12:59 Sunday morning (with the exception of those goofy early
European games that the NFL schedules).
2. Kalish is Pete's back up if for some reason you have to get a hold of the league office before game time (or go on record)
Jeff's email, email@example.com for backup. VP Jeff Kalish now has administrative privileges if anyone has problems with the
3. Karl's quick tutorial on the "My Fantasy League Software, http://offl-balls.com/howtoguide.htm.
4. League Entry is $120. Free agents, $5 a pop. You can pay me in advance or wait. Just don't leave me hanging at season's end. Weekly
payouts/credit will be issued for the top three scoring teams in the order of $24, $12, and $6.
5. Do not ask Commissioner Purvis a "rule question" until after you have read the rules.
6. To enjoy the site music with your pc/tablet you need Adobe Flash approved in your browser.
7. You can listen to live updates on your PC/Laptop with the GameDay Program, download here GAMEDAY APP. Great App, it is Microsoft
based.... Use League ID 13439 when prompted. Turn up the volume and enjoy the commentary.
8. For wireless apps, here are the links... Iphone/Ipad, Droid, and Windows. phones.
9. The Club House Pages are up and running!
10. Here are this week's NFL matchups.
P. L. Purvis
P. L. Purvis
We have had rough week as a nation... Let Fantasy Football be an escape this weekend... I am sure the following teams will suck in WEEK FIVE.
Pedro goes five for six in week four. This leaves him 15 for 24 on the season (625). Week 5's spokesmodel is Aimee Garcia from Fox TV's, "Lucifer."
Spotify is a great way to listen to music. We have endorsed it here at the OFFL. Admittedly, there are times that we don’t want our phone to be party’s juke box. With the creation of “The Mighty,” your phone can now have its freedom. The device is portable and works when you have no internet or data connection. It can hold more than a thousand songs, multiple playlists and it is compatible with Bluetooth (plus wired connectivity). Shuttle function is on the way… I am thinking this would kick ass for workouts in the gym. Get more info and order your Mighty for about $85 at the Mashable online store here.
At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that
most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to
blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny
decides to go home and try it out.
Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells
her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and
says, "Just don't tell your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for
his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole
truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a
word to your mother."
Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!"
Approximately 1/2 cup of butter melted (substitute
olive oil if feeling healthy)
I like to throw the salmon on a bed of kale,
lettuce, and spinach (favorite dressing on the side
if needed) with a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella.
Add diced mango and avocado for cooling sensations.