THE ROLLINGSKULL, VOLUME 10, ISSUE 148
November 11, 2016 | Music by ABC. "The Look of Love" (tribute to free agent addiction)
Kitty Beats Slammers in Week Nine to go 3 & 6
Footlong Has First Descent Week in a While and Still Loses to Kalish
Jimmy Had His SuperBowll Last Weekend
"Pete walks the trail of shame."
Todd Moulton with the Slammers Proclaims He is the TRUMP of the OFFL
"Oh goodness, look for a comeback."
No One Admits It... Diaper Genies are a Good Team
It's One Thing to make Rookie Mistake, BUT A VETERAN?
Week 10 Predictions, Recipes & More...
E. A. Presley
Editor and Chief of the Rolling Skull
Last week's question, "Who was the first Chicago Bear player to ever
gain more than 100 yards rushing and receiving in the same game?"
The answer is Walter Payton who was the first Bears player to
ever gain more thatn 100 yards rushibng and receiving in the same game.
He was also the first Bears player to do it twice (1977 and
This week's checklist:
1. Make sure you check your roster prior to Thursday games to make sure you don't lock in or lock out the wrong player. Your other players for
Sunday and Monday will lock in at 12:59 Sunday morning (with the exception of those goofy early European games that the NFL schedules).
2. Kalish is Pete's (email@example.com) back up if for some reason you have to get a hold of the league office before game time (or go on record)
Jeff's email, JKalish@shepherdagency.com for backup. VP Jeff Kalish now has administrative privileges if anyone has problems with the
3. Karl's quick tutorial on the "My Fantasy League Software, http://offl-balls.com/howtoguide.htm.
4. League Entry is $120. Free agents, $5 a pop. You can pay me in advance or wait. Just don't leave me hanging at season's end.
5. To enjoy the music with your pc table for the site, you need Adobe Flash. The FireFox browser now longer supports Flash. For cell phone, they
do offer the FlashFox browser now for anDroid.
6. For cell phones, here is the wireless live scoring link here.
(Note there is a MyFantasyLeague available in your app store). The link above is a nice clean look for my taste.
7. I like to listen to live updates on my PC with the GameDay Program, download here GAMEDAY APP. Great App, it is Microsoft based....
Use League ID 13439 when prompted. Turn up the volume and enjoy.
8. Trade Deadline has passed.
P. L. Purvis
P. L. Purvis
I was watching Got
ham with the kids the other
day. Boy, does that Riddler guy crack me up. I
wonder what he could come up with if he played in the OFFL?
Pedro is 4 for 7 this last week. He is now 34 for 63 (540) for the season. Week 10's spokesmodels is the AT&T girl. Her real name is Milana Vayntrub, actress, comedian, director and refugee advocate . During the football season with all the commercials, we know her as Lily the AT&T Saleswoman!
Easy to make, this is a hit for a dinner party or
just a quick family dinner. Already cooked shrimp will work, but Peter
and I prefer to saute our own. You can substitute chicken
for the shrimp. football recipes from Mistress Bianca.
football recipes from Mistress Bianca.